Delivery to any destination in New Zealand will be by courier or freight company. Please allow 1 - 4 business days for delivery of your courier goods, a dispatch email will be sent when the goods are dispatched.
Get your order on free freight when you spend over $100 + GST.
Get your order on free freight when you spend between $100 + GST. We charge a freight charge on rural delivery ordered less than $100 online through the website. Please note that if it is a rural delivery this may add an extra 2 days onto the estimated delivery time
Delivery to outlying Islands may incur additional freight costs; we will contact you prior to goods being dispatched if there are additional costs. For example Waiheke Island.
Locations we have sent to...
Australia & Rest of the World
We have in the past sent items around the world. If you would like to order something through us please contact us. We will have to get a freight cost estimate for you.
We have sent items to the following country's:
- England (UK)
- Norfolk Island
- America (USA)
Please contact us
and we will get back to you with Freight Costs.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Delivery to outlying Islands may incur additional freight costs; we will contact you prior to goods being dispatched if there are additional costs
- Delivery shall be made at the place indicated by the order or as directed by the buyer and if no place shall be indicated by the order or been directed, delivery shall be made to the company’s premises.
- The seller reserves the right to dispatch the buyer's order in one delivery or by instalments. Failure to deliver any instalment shall not entitle the buyer to repudiate the contract as to any instalments already delivered. The buyer may cancel any undelivered instalments.
- Any quotations of delivery times by the seller are made in good faith but are estimates and the seller shall not be bound by such quotation.
- The seller will select the method/type of delivery and where the buyer requests another method of delivery (e.g. Saturday or urgent delivery) and the seller agrees in writing then the buyer shall meet the cost of that delivery.
- Courier waiver - if you have signed a courier waiver allowing for goods to be left at your property unsigned for, the seller accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged goods.