Return of Goods
Yes you can return the product you have ordered as long as it meets the following requirements...
Goods supplied in accordance with the buyer's order can only be returned with the approval of the seller.
Proof of purchase is required with a copy of the original invoice.
Goods to be returned in 14 days of dispatch from store in new condition and unopened packaging unless agreed by the seller.
The seller reserves the right to apply 20% restocking fee to any goods returned.
Our freight charges where applicable, cannot be refunded and return freight is paid by the buyer.
Specially procured items at the buyers request are non-returnable.
Seller's Liability and Maintenance Guarantee
- The buyer shall ensure that the goods ordered are fit and suitable for the purpose for which they are required and the seller is under no liability if they are not.
- The buyer is entitled to only such benefits as the seller may receive under any guarantee given to the seller by the manufacturer of the goods.
- In lieu of any warranty, condition, or liability by law, the seller's liability in respect of any defect in or failure of the goods supplied, or for any loss, injury, or damage attributable thereto, is limited to making good the replacement or repair of defects arising under normal proper use and maintenance arising solely from faulty design, materials, or workmanship within the guarantee period, if stated, or otherwise within 6 months of the date of supply, provided always that such defective parts are promptly returned to the seller, unless otherwise arranged. At the termination of the appropriate period (i.e. guarantee period or 6 months as indicated above) all liability on the seller's part ceases. Proof of purchase is required with a copy of the original invoice.
- The warranty does not cover damage from misuse, accident, negligent, inappropriate or improper operation, maintenance, installation, modification or adjustment.
- The seller's liability under this contract and the warranty in this clause is confined to the buyer named in this contract, it being agreed that the seller has no liability to any purchaser of the goods from the buyer in that the buyer's rights under the contract are not assignable without the prior written consent of the seller.
- The seller will not be liable for loss of profits or any indirect or consequential loss or loss, even if the possibility of such loss has been brought to its attention.
Our quality control teams do inspect all deliveries to Bearing & Engineering Supplies to ensure the products you receive meet our exact quality standards. However, if you do receive a faulty or damaged product, please contact us to arrange a free return delivery and replacement or refund.
Contact us on email@example.com and one of our staff will be in contact.
If you wish to cancel your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org