READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THEM, YOU SHOULD NOT PROCEED ANY FURTHER ON THIS WEBSITE OR WITH REGISTRATION.
Bearing & Engineering Supplies Ltd may hold information relating to you that you have provided to us (such as on an application or registration form, or from your use of our website)
This information may include, amongst other information,
- Your name
- Address details
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
- Information on how you use our products and services (such as the type, date, how much you spend, and information on your browsing activity when visiting our websites),
- Other information relating to customer surveys and/or offers
We at Bearing & Engineering Supplies Ltd value and respect your privacy and will never give, lease, sell, or otherwise disclose your privacy unless there is a legal requirement to do so and the disclosure is required or authorised by law.
Any information you give to Bearing & Engineering Supplies Ltd is valued and respected and held with utmost care that you, as our valued customer, deserve.
Should you subscribe to our email database (and receive relevant specials and product updates) you can be assured we never on sell, lease, or disclose this information to anyone. Management of this information is limited to senior management within Bearing & Engineering Supplies Ltd. We realise our customers receive a lot of emails these days so we strive to only send relevant information. If at any stage you decide you no longer wish to receive these emails, simply use the 'unsubscribe' link on all of our emails or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from the email database
How Bearing & Engineering Supplies Ltd may use that Personal Information
Your information may be held and used by us for a number of purposes connected with our business operations and functions, which include:
- Processing your orders or applications;
- Carrying out credit checking and scoring (unless we have agreed otherwise)
- Providing you with products and/or services requested or administering your account;
- Billing you (unless you pay by another agreed method);
- Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- Carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our company and services generally;
- Contacting you (including by post, email, fax, or telephone) about our company’s products and services which we think may be of interest to you (If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, please let us know and we will respect your request.)
- Registering your details and allocating or offering you rewards, discounts or other benefits and fulfilling any requests or requirements you may have in respect of our company’s loyalty or reward program’s and other similar schemes;
- Carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution;